Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy New Years Two

Here are some more New Years elements that I have made from scratch ... the hour glass was probably one of the hardest items I have made in the group ... just couldn't get the curve right ... but alas ... patience and the undo button won out ... I think it came out okay ... I didn't include the chains the New Years Balls are hanging from ... I wasn't very happy with them .... there are lots of different colored hats ...
Ohhhhhhhh soooo Sorry ... I forgot to add the d/l link ... lol ... tis there now!
Have fun and enjoy!
Hugs
JaniceS

Download:
4shared

3 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thank you and have a Happy New Year!! :)

MemoryKeeper said...

That hour glass and the entire kit are incredible. It's my first hour glass...thanks for sharing, and I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the New Year post on Jan. 01, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.