Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blue Christmas Elements

I been vectoring and painting again ... had so much fun making the snowman and the blue ice trees ... I have included in the zip file the snowman without the ski stuff and the one you see here in my preview .. and the blue ice trees in the background ... I forgot to include my TOU so I will add it to my post ... everything in this preview is made by me ... I was hoping to get everything finished but still have work to do on the fence before I can share and also the bare tree ... I will post as an addon when I get them finished
Have fun and enjoy!
Hugs
JaniceS

My TOU is simple
Please do not change the file name
other than that you may do as you please
Ok for Pu or Cu
Credit would be nice but not necessary.
My Blog addy is http://scrappingaroundtown.blogspot.com/
I do this for my own pleasure and to share with those that get pleasure from it too

Download:
4shared

1 comment:

Debb said...

Gorgeous lil snowman! You must teach me to paint like this :))
I'm off to download it (while I have time haha)