Sunday, January 10, 2010

Country Christmas Kit

It's been awhile since my last post but I have been busy as you can see in the preview
I really enjoyed putting this kit together and it just kept growing and growing ... lol
Just when I thought I had it done I would think of something else I wanted to include .... so this kit is quite large. I broke this kit down into 5 zip files for easier downloading and below I have listed what is included in each zip .... hope this makes it easier for all who want to get it.
A little about the items in my kit ... All papers are 6"X6" and tiled so that you can flood fill any size of layout and they will look good. The corners and pieces included are made for decorating the frames and tags and such ... I have tried to include what I call templates (undecorated) of most the tags so that the user can decorate themselves.
Have fun and Enjoy!
Hugs
JaniceS

Zip contents are:
JRS_CC1 zip contains bows, buttons, corners, corner pieces, gifts packages, jingle bells, staples and stickpins
JRS_CC2 zip contains 50 assorted tags (5 different styles)
JRS_CC3 zip contains message boards, trees, snowmen, reindeer, stockings, text and velium
JRS_CC4 zip contains 14 frames (2 different styles) (2 different versions of each style)
JRS_CCPapers-6x6 zip contains 29 assorted papers ( all not shown in preview)





4shared downloads
CC1 zip
CC2 zip
CC3 zip
CC4 zip
CCPaper zip

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

Kay D said...

Your papers look great- thanks for the freebies!

Archi said...

oh reminding me about christmas makes me think about how much i need to do before christmas - please post some advises about how to avoid stress.

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for this awesome freebies...
Tender Dekho provides you best & Complete list of Tenders in Delhi, Tenders in India, Government tenders, Private Sector tenders, Corporate Tender, and also provides tender Subscription facilities.