Monday, March 9, 2009

Easter Baskets

I know I haven't posted very much in the last few weeks but I have been working very hard on my Easter creations ... these baskets were made from tuts ... the oval one you can find here at Shawna's Scrap Stuff with PSP and the rectangular one I did so long ago I don't even know who's it is ... sorry ... if it is yours or you know who's it is please let me know so I can give proper credit... I painted most the flowers from scratch that I used to decorate and will one of these days post them for everyone ... but right now I just don't have the time to round them all up and preview them .. lol ... the eggs I created myself and will be posting them soon also ....
Have fun and enjoy!
Hugs
JaniceS


Download:
4shared

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such gorgeous Easter baskets, thank you so much!

clubiani said...

beautiful easter baskets! thanks