Friday, February 6, 2009

Photo Challenge

Pat at Wonderful Waste of Time sent me this challenge... here's how it works
Go to your photo folder in your computer.
Go to the 6th folder of photos.
Go to the sixth picture.
Put the picture on your blog and a description of it.
Invite six friends to join the challenge.
Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.
Here's my Photo
I just knew that it would either be one of my daughters flowers or my granddaughter ... lol ... I was right ... this photo is one that my daughter shared with me that she took last spring I have used so many of her floral pictures in my scrappin and just love them ...
Now here are the 6 friends I am inviting to join the challenge
Peta at Psp Scrapper
KoKo and Tish at Skrapping Alley
Lori Ruth at Bateau-Maison Creations
Maggie of Maggies Scrap
Andrea of HoneyMoon Arts
Mousey of MzMousey's Creations

Hugs
JaniceS

No comments: