Saturday, January 24, 2009

Valentine Elements 2 - Yum Yum

Guess I had a sweet tooth ... lol ... the box of chocolates .. from byAstro.com and the chocolates from CDR Mom's Place are from tuts ... the cute little confectioner hearts are of my own makin'
the 2 boxes at the bottom are small and probably only suitable for taggers but the 2 at the top are about 1000x1000 px so would be suitable for large scrappin' I have included in the zip the tops and bottoms of the two larger boxes and left for you to decorate as you see fit ... the heart confections are also suitable for larger layouts and the yummy chocolates (8 different ones) are 150x150 px so probably too small for larger layouts ...
Hope you have as much fun with these goodies as I have had in creating them for you
Hugs
JaniceS

Download:
4shared

1 comment:

clubiani said...

I get hungry just looking at them! thanks!